1 cup almond flour
1 scoop Trumi Naked Whey
1/4 cup organic sesame seeds
1/4 cup organic chia seeds
1/4 cup organic cacoa powder
1/2 cup organic nut butter of choice
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
2-3 tbsp of organic maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients into a food processer and process until well combined (minus the protein powder) and in a crumbly, paste-type consistency.
2. Mix the Trumi Naked Whey in with a spoon after everything else has been processed together.
3. Scoop small spoonfulls and squeeze tightly in the palm of your hand then roll between your palms to create small balls.
4. Serve plain, or roll in sesame seeds, cacoa nibs, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, or chia seeds.
5. Refridgerate until reached desired temperature/firmness. ENJOY! 🙂