1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup Naked Whey Protein Powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbs aluminum free baking powder
1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
4 tbs butter or coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat waffle iron to high.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry.
5. Let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray (I use coconut oil spray) & bake according to your waffle iron directions.
7. Serve with topping of choice, I personally like a bit of peanut butter 🙂 Enjoy!
Makes 10 waffles
Per Waffle = 144 calories | Fat: 8g | Protein: 12.2.g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2.1g
Photo & recipe credit to mariamindbodyhealth.com