– 7 Chicken Tenders
– 1 Tablespoon Sriracha (or preffered hot sauce)
– 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
– 1 teaspoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
– chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley or basil)
– 7 wooden skewers soaked in water
1. Mix hot sauce, mustard, and honey.
2. Skewer chicken tenders. Brush sauce over the chicken.
3. Cook chicken on a greased grill or a grill pan for 3-4 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F.
4. Garnish grilled chicken tenders with cilantro.
The delicious recipe comes from: http://cavegirlcuisine.com/2013/11/01/spicy-grilled-chicken-tenders/