1/4 cup old fashioned oats (or 1/8 cup almond flour)
1/8 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbs peanut butter
1 egg white
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp stevia (or to taste)
1 tbs no sugar added jelly
1. Spray a large microwave safe mug or bowl with cooking spray.
2. Mix everything except jelly in an small bowl, and pour half of the batter in prepared mug or bowl.
3. Drop 1 heaping tablespoon of jelly into the middle of the batter that is still in the mug and then pour the remaining batter into the mug, covering the jam.
4. Cook for about 2 minutes in microwave, or until the muffin is cooked through.
5. Tip mug or bowl upside down onto a plate and enjoy!
Recipe & Photo credit to DashingDish.com