2 lbs grass fed ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup finely chopped mushrooms
2 cups shredded pepperjack or Mexican cheese
1/4 cup organic veggie packed salsa
1 tsp Mexican style seasoning
1 tsp cumin
1 clove crushed garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together ground beef, eggs, mushrooms, cheese and salsa.
3. Season with Mexican seasoning, cumin, and garlic (and herbs).
4. Press into a 9×5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
5. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
6. Remove, cool, add desired toppings, and enjoy! 🙂
Makes 6 servings
Calories Per Serving: 475 | Fat: 31 g | Protein: 43 g | Carbs: 3 g | Fiber: 1 g