1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup psyllium husk powder
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup quick oats
1/4 cup ground flax seed
6 scoops whey protein
1/3 cup swerve sweetener
1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened cocnut
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. In a food processor or blender mix cranberries and cherries until they are chopped into small pieces. Add Swerve and blend again.
2. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients together – cinnamon, husk powder, shredded coconut, quick oats, ground flax seed, and whey protein
3. Add coconut oil, peanut butter, chocolate chips and vanilla to dry ingredients. Mix until the dry ingredients are softened by the peanut butter and oil.
4. Mix in dried fruit mixture
5. The mixture will stick together a bit but will still be crumbly.
6. Line a cake pan or edged cookie sheet with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan, be sure to pat down until the bars are even throughout the pan. Place the pan in the freezer for 1-2 hours until they become firm.
7. Cut into 20 individual bars. Wrap each bar in parchment and place in a large freezer bag or Tupperware container for future snacks.
These are best eaten slightly thawed.