Wanting to spice up your salmon recipe? Try this one. Salmon is packed with vitamin D – way to go you getting your vitamin D in!
Honey Chipotle Salmon
You’ll Need –
4 Skinless Salmon Fillets (4-5oz.)
HONEY CHIPOTLE RUB
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbs olive oil
1 tsp sea salt (or any course salt)
4 Tbsp chipotle chili powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp italian seasoning
garlish – fresh scallions and lemon slices
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F – line large baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up), then spray non-stick cooking spray on lined baking sheet. If you have a roasting rack, then place the rack on top of foil lined pan.
2. In medium size bowl combine honey, olive oil, sea salt, chipotle chili powder, garlic and onion powder, paprika and Italian season.
3. Place the salmon on a plate and spoon the mixture over fillets, spreading it to coat each piece of salmon evenly. Then place each fillet on baking sheet about an inch apart from each other.
4. Bake salmon for about 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh scallions and serve with lemon slices.
For more information click on the website: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/fish/honey-chipotle-salmon.html