5 Things To Do When You Feel Insecure
- Consider it beautiful – Insecurity – vulnerability of spirit — is essentially humility, which is a divine quality.
- Read your self-esteem file – Create a collection of letters, notes, or things that make you feel special. Re-reading those items can give you warm feelings and make you feel wonderful.
- Avoid people you feel insecure around – The people who make you feel down, the people who make you feel like you are not worthy, they are people you shouldn’t be around.
- Surround yourself with supportive people – The people that get you, the people that know you, the people who understand you…those are the people you should be around. Those people make you feel happy and special; those are the people you need to be around.
- Know it’s invisible – You figure everyone can see that you’re insecure. And that actually makes you feel more insecure. But here’s the wonderful truth. No one can see your insecurity.